Friday, September 7, 2012

* He is Our Everything *

Bismillah.

That beautiful day, I was given the chance to spend a few hours talking to someone about how life has been so difficult for her. Thus making her keep thinking of breaking down and stop moving on though she knows her strength is a vital inspiration for others.

I know if I am in her shoes, I will have the same thinking as her. Yes, life sometimes seems cruel (but it isn't). What's the meaning of constantly happy without being tested? In fact, hardships make us strong. Pains make us appreciate joys. And tears make us realize that we are weak human beings and always, always need Allah as our guidance, heart-warmer, and our everything.

As we travel our live's journeys, too many times we fall because we are hurt by others' actions and words. How nice it is if we can free our minds from being affected by those meaningless words and underestimating looks. I remember reading somewhere, it says: You can't go far in life if you're always turning around to see what others think of you. Be sincere, be brave, and be yourself! -Syeikh Yasir Qadhi. True, we need to be brave to be ourselves.

An abundance of du'a is inevitable if we want to have a smooth-sailing life. Because making du'a means you are placing your hope to the ultimate power, and when you keep on having Him in your heart, it will never make you feel hopeless. It's okay to feel down by others' words, but make sure that His words will make you rise and carry on fighting for the best! We don't deny that life has its ups and downs. But the trick is; to enjoy every ups, and not letting the sadness wins whenever the downs take place.


Sometimes we do wonder why other people can be happy, but not us? Why certain people always get what they want, but we aren't like that? The truth is, we never know what really happened in other people's life. We didn't see how much pain they have to face, and we have no idea how much effort did they put in order to hide their sadness. A smiling face doesn't necessarily indicates a free-from-problems life.

Back to that person I was spending a heart to heart session, she did say that I am lucky enough because I have nothing to worry about, no sadness to be endured, no big problems to be solved etc etc etc, you name it. It's really wrong. If only she know... So, maybe I am good at hiding my emotions? I don't know. I keep thinking that I myself is a weak person, a full-of-sins-and-flaws slave, which always make my heart feel devastated and in a restless mode, for the remorseful feeling keeps tapping on my shoulder.

Well, yeah. That's life. It doesn't have to be perfect. It has to be lived. And to make Allah as our biggest inspiration.



 

2 comments:

NoorVictory said...

True. Ups and down are part and parcel of life. Without them, life wouldn't be fun. Without those two, we would never realize that ALLAH is always near. :)

Sajida said...

@noorvictory: Life is fun in its own way. :)