Wednesday, September 5, 2012

* Hasanah here and there *

Bismillah.

Just finished a book entitled: Happiness Now by Andrew Matthews. Actually I 'borrowed' the book from in-law's home library. One reason why I chose that book out of the thousands books available there is: It got colored illustrations + each topic is written in a short length. Now you can judge me as someone which is not-so-in-love with lengthy books. haha

By the way, the book is very interesting and simple. I like it because I can relate my life with every topic. Nahh, off with whatever about me liking this and that. Just wanna share some stuffs from that book.






Basically, everything written there is regarding relationships, career, prosperity, peace of mind, or in sum; life. When talking about life, surely we as Muslims need to remember that we live TWICE. Once here, and once there. But the choices that you made for your life here, will determine how you live there. 


Well, my wish for you, may you'll have a good life. Hasanah here and there. :) Insha Allah. 

No comments: