Friday, April 24, 2009

* Republish 3 *

..:: Missing my childhood ::..

A time where problems seem so far away (mcm lagu yesterday la pulak). Happy+it's-playtime!+it's mealtime! and let's enjoy were the only words which came across my mind almost every time. I didn't have lots of friends back then, but my life seemed very 'full' of laughters, kampung-games and so on.. and it was more than enough to make me feel contented with my life. Before enrolling in primary school, my own home-sweet-home was my 'kindergarten' and malays were in a very small quantity in my neighbourhood. That's why siblings are my only friends that i had. Galah panjang, kejar-kejar, sofa-becomes-ship ;) were our daily games. I miss those days oh soo much! 


Although i miss my childhood, i've never had the hope to return to my past. Yes, it was an exciting life, no school exams, no life's 'tests'.. but for what?? I didn't know ALLAH as much as i know HIM today, i wasn't aware of HIS love towards me when i was small, i didn't know why HE made me, and i even didn't care what am i to do as a muslim. So, praises be to ALLAH, for still giving me the chance to walk on this planet earth, under the beatiful azure sky, and enjoying all the 'gifts' from HIM without abandoning my responsibilites... till my last day of this 'blink-an-eye' life. 

It's more and more and more wonderful life when you know that in your every day life:

*ALLAH's love is all around you*

*ALLAH is protecting you, taking care of you*

*ALLAH is always waiting for you to spend time with HIM, to cry to HIM, to 'smile' with HIM & to express your gratitude*

*you have HIS 'love letter', to be read again and again. For you to get HIS blessings, guidance and also as preparation before meeting HIM*

*you are never alone*

*you have ALLAH as your everything...*


OH, WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE IT IS!! Thank you ALLAH.. ;)


..:: Forgive me o ALLAH ::..

for all the sins that i've commited throughout my 22 years of life... :(

No comments: